Husqvarna TS 250XL3 10IN Electric Tile Saw
Built for the professional who performs high production sawing, the Husqvarna Super Tilematic TS 250 XL3 is designed to cut big tiles and to deliver the required cutting power. Rip cut a 34" tile in one pass or diagonally cut a 24" tile with optional cart. The sliding water pan allows instant adjustment from small to large material for unequaled productivity and convenience.
- Patented sliding pan
- Adjustable rolling stand
- Adjustable cutting head
- Conveyor carts
- Rip cut a 34" tile in one pass or diagonally cut a 24" tile.
- Available with optional cart kit to fully support 24" tiles.
- 10" blade capacity for cutting thicker material.
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance.
- Ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single or dual voltage continuous-duty motor that is a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Single voltage models feature dual capacitors for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions.
- Motors are UL and CSA approved.
- Single voltage models have six groove poly V-belts while dual voltage models have premium dual 3VX belts that drive the blade at the proper speed for optimum blade performance.
||EU 115 V / UK 0 V / US 0 V / JP 0 V / OTHER 0 V
|Max cutting depth
|Max cutting length
|Product size, LxWxH